Fees & Financing
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Checks are accepted for deposits on surgical procedures. Payment for surgical procedures is due at least two weeks in advance of your surgery date. Payment for non-invasive procedures is due at the time of treatment. We also accept CareCredit®, Prosper® Healthcare, Aetna PPO, Blue Cross PPO, Cigna PPO, United Healthcare PPO, and Optum Healtcare Partners HMO.
We are happy to announce that Dr Goldberg has now partnered with Prosper -American Healthcare Financing.
Some Benefits of American HealthCare Lending’s Loans for Cosmetic Treatments:
- Unsecured loans for treatments from $2,000 – $100,000
- Low fixed rate loans starting at 7.00% APR
- Cosmetic financing terms up to 84 months
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Patients can review their rate, payment and term before accepting the loan offer
- When a patient submits an application for cosmetic financing with American HealthCare Lending, that application goes to multiple lenders simultaneously.
Why Choose American HealthCare Lending for Cosmetic Financing:
- Instant decisions on loans for cosmetic procedures
- Patient can receive a pre-approval on Cosmetic financing without affecting their credit
NO prepayment penalties
- Loans cover ALL cosmetic treatments, procedures, AND medications
- Access multiple cosmetic financing lenders on one easy-to-use application
- Can approve loans for cosmetic treatments even in cases of challenged credit