Fees & Financing
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express and CareCredit. Checks are accepted for deposits on surgical procedures. Payment for surgical procedures is due at least two weeks in advance of your surgery date. Payment for non-invasive procedures is due at the time of treatment.
In accordance with the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998, members receiving mastectomy-related services are entitled to the following benefits:
- Reconstruction of the breast on which the mastectomy has been performed;
- Surgery and reconstruction of the other breast to produce a symmetrical appearance;
- Prostheses and treatment of physical complications at all stages of the mastectomy, including lymphedemas;
- One home health care visit within 48 hours of hospital discharge;
- Outpatient care following a mastectomy performed in a health care facility; and
- Inpatient and skilled nursing facility care in which the length of stay is determined by the treating physician based upon generally accepted criteria for safe discharge.
We accept Aetna PPO, Blue Cross PPO, Cigna PPO, United Healthcare PPO, and Optum Healtcare Partners HMO.
Please note that during your consultation with Dr. Mytien Goldberg, your coverage will be provided in a manner determined in the consultation between the patient and the doctor. These benefits are subject to any deductible or coinsurance requirements that may apply to your coverage.
For questions concerning your insurance and/or procedure billing, contact us via email or by calling (310)325-0310
CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card.
For cosmetic and dermatologic procedure financing.
Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s plastic surgery, facial rejuvenation or a skin care visit, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Contact CareCredit for more details.